Aquavial Plus | Water Test Kit for Total Bacteria & E. Coli in Drinking & Pool Water | 2 Tests in 1
Free Shipping Included! Aquavial Plus | Water Test Kit for Total Bacteria & E. Coli in Drinking & Pool Water | 2 Tests in 1 by AquaVial at Crystal Springs NC. MPN: APE-001-2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Water Test Kit for Harmful Bacteria That Keeps Your Family Safe Drinking or using contaminated water can have serious negative health effects, especially among children and the elderly. AquaVial Plus is a truly innovative water testing kit, capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water. In addition, the E. coli test included in the kit detects the presence of this potentially dangerous bacteria before it causes serious illnesses. It is an easy-to-
Product Description & Reviews
Water Test Kit for Harmful Bacteria That Keeps Your Family Safe Drinking or using contaminated water can have serious negative health effects, especially among children and the elderly. AquaVial Plus is a truly innovative water testing kit, capable of detecting even low levels of dangerous bacteria, biofilm and fungi present in water. In addition, the E. coli test included in the kit detects the presence of this potentially dangerous bacteria before it causes serious illnesses. It is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect water quality issues before they become a serious health risk.Why Should You Test for E. Coli Presence in Water?E. coli presence in water indicates fecal contamination of the water source. Some E. coli strains can cause serious illness in humans. Infection symptoms include bloody diarrhea, stomach cramps, vomiting and occasionally, fever. The bacteria can also cause pneumonia, other respiratory illnesses and urinary tract infections. In case E. coli is detected, the water should not be consumed, and further investigation and testing of the entire system should be initiated. AquaVial Plus is a quick visual indicator of water quality at home or during your travels, at the cottage, on your boat and RV. The kit is a great addition to your pool and hot tub water testing routine.Kit Content 1 T-Cup Unit 1 AquaVial total bacteria test vial with pink solution 1 AquaVial E. coli test vial with yellow dry media 2 AquaVial flat lids 1 distilled water pouch English/French/Spanish Instructions24/7 Customer SupportWe are committed to providing 100% customer satisfaction. Video instructions are available online by simply searching for "Aquavial Plus Video Instructions". Contact us with any questions about our product, its contents and the testing procedure. We will get back to you within a few hours.
Features & Highlights
- 2 WATER TESTS IN 1: The kit includes one test for total bacteria, fungi and biofilm, and one test for E. coli
- SUPERIOR WATER ANALYSIS METHOD VERSUS TEST STRIPS: AquaVial Plus is based on an innovative technology that offers more accurate bacteria detection capabilities compared to water test strips, being capable of detective levels of bacteria that only slightly exceed the EPA standard of 500 CFU/ml. The standard shelf live is 2 years, versus 1 year in the case of test strips.
- EXTENSIVE BACTERIA DETECTION CAPABILITIES: Total bacteria test included in the kit is an easy-to-use screening test that can quickly detect if bacteria count in your water exceeds the EPA standard of 500 CFU/ml. AquaVial detects disease-causing bacteria such as E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella, Klebisella, Legionella, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and other Pseudomonas and strains known to be responsible for biofilm formation in water system
- COST-EFFECTIVE WATER QUALITY SCREENING TEST: Every test kit provides 100% reliable results, providing a low-cost option to identify water quality issues before they become a significant health risk
- FAST RESULTS: Accurate, reliable results in as little as 30 minutes (total bacteria test) and 24 hours (E. coli test)
Genemis Laboratories Inc
Genemis Laboratories Inc
3 x 3 x 3 inches
3.15 x 3.15 x 3.23 inches
Have questions about this item (APE-001-2), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by AquaVial, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: R151186, ean: 0788379002138,
All-in-One 4 way pH and Chlorine test kit includes Cl, pH, acid demand, total alkalinity, lucite test cell with wide standards, 1-ounce, No. 1, No. 2, No. 3, 1/2 oz. No. 4, No. 5, water test booklet, blue display box. Measures-3/4-inch length by 1-1/...
mpn: LM-3619, ean: 0637395050831,
The Lamotte Company Test Kit Copper is designed to last. It is made from quality materials and has been tested in a rigurous quality control process. Reference model number: 3619/EC-70.Test Kit Copper. Manufactured to the highest standards to provide...
mpn: K-1770, ean: 0840036003978,
About The Taylor Technologies K1770 Pool Test Kit, Test For Calcium HardnessThe Taylor Technologies K1770 pool test kit is for commercial, institutional, laboratory, and home use and tests for calcium hardness. One drop equals 10 PPM calcium EDTA tit...
mpn: MET01A, ean: 0859535002047,
The Safedip from Solaxx is a digital chemistry reader designed to make measuring pool parameters easy. Until now, other products which claimed to be similar really didn’t give the user the ability to measure so many parameters with such accuracy. T...